Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Welcome to the world....

I love to make birth announcements, especially when they're about close friends having beautiful babies!...
These past few days were very eventful in the baby department, so I want to officially welcome two beautiful babies to this world...
First, my friend Alejandra, had beautiful Cecilia on Sunday October 24th. She was born in Naples, FL at 9:22pm, weighing 7 lbs 5 oz and measuring 20 inches...She joins big brother Ezequiel who is 2 years old!
Congrats to the proud parents Alejandra and Jicham Zaatini
Welcome to the world baby Cecilia!!

On Monday October 25th, my friend Connie delivered baby Valentina. She was born in Miramar, FL at 8:05am, weighing 7 lbs 5 oz and measuring 17 1/2 inches... She joins big sister Daniela, who will turn 2 on October 29th.
Congrats to the proud parents Connie and Enzo Zarrillo!
Welcome to the world baby Valentina!

....wow! talk about baby fever!!! Ahhh!! I love it!!!

No comments: