Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Growing up too fast!

Today it suddenly hit me... my girls are growing up WAY.TOO.FAST! It's so amazing to see how much they change every day and how much they learn with the passing of each second...

Let's start with my little lady, Olivia Isabel.. she's only 5 short months away from being 4! It's easier said than done and it actually makes me sad to think that things are happening so fast.
She can write her name, spell a few words, make up crazy stories and then some...
She dresses herself with matching outfits and hair accessories, dances, sings and is VERY opinionated...
It amazes me so much how great her imagination is and how mature her reasoning is...
Ever since she came back from Venezuela, she has been acting so much more mature and advanced.. she's so considerate of others and is so engaged with everything that happens around her...
She is definitely my pride and joy and I love her more than anything in this world...

...and then of course there's little Gaby... a ray of sunshine in our lives..and everyone around her.. She is such a joy to be around.. such a smart little person...
Gaby can sing, dance, can count to 5 (in English and Spanish) and is about to start potty training.. She is such a happy little girl and so cuddly and sweet...
Her vocabulary is impressive and her memory never ceases to amaze me...she is so detailed oriented and all of her actions are very systematic....
We have yet to think about when Gaby will start going to "school", but so far we don't find it necessary... she learns by association and Olivia is such a great example for her...
She's definitely following in on her sister's foot steps and I love to see her grow up into another little lady...
I love her so much and she is the perfect example of how a mother's love is so huge that only other mothers can understand it....

I thank God every day for these two gifts he put in my life... I thank Him for their health, their joy and every day they get to breath fresh air!
Let the fun keep rolling!

No comments: